DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Friday, May 8, 2015

adding a rack, more jacks and cleaning up a network

BEFORE
Another BEFORE


5 jacks in a 6 hole plate.
Hole was opened/closed back by electrician.

Hole to bring wire from 1st floor to 2nd floor.
I installed blank cover for future access. 

Opening in ceiling 2nd floor just above network room on 1st floor.
I added a blank plate for future access. 

I added an access panel door, and left a spare in the ceiling. 

Emptied out the network closet.

New rack installed, and everything patched in.

Blue jacks are new runs.
Black wires come from wall mounted patch panels.

Another angle of the completed network rack.

Yet another angle of completed network,

Yet one more angle of completed network.

This is why I like doing this after hours,
my tool bags can get messy

This is my mess,

Don't worry I cleaned up best I could after I took this pic.







No comments:

Post a Comment