DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Adding more jacks, and further cleaning up network.

Once again, I had to return to add even more jacks, and further neaten up this network. I had recommended a rack, but they wanted to keep things as compacted as possible, as they have converted this small room into a small office kitchen. 
After I added the second panel and patched everything in.
So I mounted up a used rack mount shelf that I had left over in my truck with toggle bolts, and mounted all of the network equipment neatly. 
I added a shelf for the routers, modems and switches. 
This is likely the last time this network is upgraded as the construction at this location is finally completed, and it appears that they have plenty of jacks around the office for whatever they may decide do to. 

The only thing I can think that may need to be upgraded is the addition of, or replacement of another switch as they currently have a few more jacks then ports available on the switch / router. 





No comments:

Post a Comment