DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

4 foot standing single post floor rack installation.

We found the perfect place to install this customers network, an out of the way place in their office that wouldn't take up useable floor space.
4 foot single post rack
The only problem being that there is limited ceiling clearance, so we opted for a 4 foot single post floor standing rack.
That's me and the new rack

I had my co-worker snap some photos of me working around the rack to give perspective to the size of the rack. 

Looks like I'm working...

But these were all posed pics...

The business end of the rack,
need to come back and dress it up.

That's about everything:
12 outlet rack mount surge protector
2 48 port patch panels
24 port PoE switch
24 port GB switch

Close up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment