DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Quick 13+13 double network

Would have taken more photos of this network install, but my camera was acting up and wouldn't focus. I think the lense was dirty or something. 

This was done in all CAT 6. 

The "Patch Panel" halfway wired.
This was done in all CAT 6. 

The "Patch Panel" completely wired

Used wall faceplates because:

1: lack of space in location customer chose for network to be located (behind a door)

2: Customer was cheap. Demanded CAT6, although he didn't know why he needed it, and then complained about its cost being higher than CAT5 even though the company I work for gave him a VERY GOOD price, honestly I would have charged at least 3 to 4 times as much had this been a private job (and I would have used a rack of some kind)


Strapped up high above beams
to prevent wiring getting damaged by ceiling installation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment