DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Host your own proxy for free on Google.

Ever have the need for a proxy server? Ever find that the public proxy server that you are trying to use is blocked? Perhaps you just want to be able to have your own proxy just because.

Well, this article http://www.labnol.org/internet/setup-proxy-server/12890/ shows you how easy it is to set up your own proxy. The whole process only takes a few minutes. I set one up for myself, not that I have had much of a use for it yet, but it is there, in case I go to a customers location and I need to access content that might be otherwise blocked on their firewall, or DNS servers, with out needing to adjust the settings on their network. (I am talking work related stuff here people, although your use, or need for a proxy server might be a bit different, such as social media or other blocked sites)

No comments:

Post a Comment