DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012! I have updated the layout of the site.

I have updated the layout of the site, to try to make navigating from page to page easier, and to try to make the advertising on the page less obstructive, yet still easily available and accessible for anyone that finds any of the ad links that pop up interesting or helpful.

I have also replaced the top banner logo with a new one that is not as tall as the original nyphonejacks logo, in hopes that it will take up less space on the screen and thus have more content on the page when you first visit the site.

I hope that the new layout makes it easier to view this page. The "search this site" is now located on the top of the right frame if you are looking for it. If you love or hate the new layout, or if you have any suggestions feel free to comment. As always, I believe that you should not need to sign up or sign in to anything to leave comments, so they are open for anyone. I have only enabled the captcha to try to reduce spam comments, but i have even permitted spam comments in the past if they are on subject and might be helpful to readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment