DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Unauthorized mirrors

UPDATE: victory click here 

Today while searching google for a link for my blog to post in response to someones question I came across an unauthorized mirror of my blog. While that in itself is insulting enough, an even greater concern and problem is that this unauthorized mirror was hosting its own ads with my content, thus making money off of my hard work on this blog.

The offending domain is http://www.blogger-index.com  and the offending site is http://www.blogger-index.com/523047-nyphonejacks

I suggest that If you run a blog, or website that you check to see that these immoral and unethical people are not stealing your content and profiting off of your hard work.

I emailed them demanding that they remove my content, but if it has not been removed in the next day or two, I will be seeking legal advice on how to get this removed and be financially compensated.

No comments:

Post a Comment