DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Victory in removing unauthorized mirror of this site from the internet.

The hosting company of the site that was mirroring content from this site with out authorization has been taken down by their hosting company.

I had only wanted for my content to be removed from their site, but it appears that their entire site has been removed from the internet completely.

UPDATE The site is back up,  but fortunately without my content posted. Check I recommend that you check the site for your content.

UPDATE These content trolls are back at it, and they refuse to take my content down and so far I have not found a government agency willing to reply back to my copyright claims against them, but I will continue to pursue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment