DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

One of my customers network equipment

This photo was sitting on my phone. It is of one of my customers network racks. It is nearly impossible to trace any of the patch cords. I had to pull several CAT5 drops for VoIP phones into this patch panel. Perhaps someday when things are slow or on the next service call to them I can have some time to clean this network up.
  
















I generally do not identify customers for their privacy and security. So I will not identify this customer other than to say they are located across from the UN building and are a member of the UN.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment