DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

cleaned up another network

While I went down to resolve a multi-WAN configuration issue with this customers RV082 router which took less than 5 minutes, I decided to use some of my down time cleaning up the wiring around their network.

This was accomplished with barely no down time. The only down time was when I replaced the patch cords one at a time. This took about an hour to clean up, and a ton of zip ties. Had I been able to take down the network completely I might have been able to come up with something more visually appealing, but I think it came out much neater than it originally was.

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment