DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spam comments.

I have always believed in free anonymous exchange of information, thoughts, ideas and comments.

I have always kept the comments on my blogs free from needing to sign up, or jump through any hoops in order for you to come here and post a comment, and have never deleted comments unless they were blatant spam and totally unrelated to the content of the blog.

However, as of lately many of the comments that I have been getting are spam related. Some obvious, others not so much (nonsense comments that make little sense, but still provide the spammers with back links)

I will be deleting all comments that I believe to be spam. This in no way is intended to restrict anyone's free and anonymous exchange of their thoughts or comments, and I will be removing ONLY comments that are spam. So feel free to continue to comment anonymously however you feel, even if you feel the need to hurl insults, as the only thing that will be removed from the comments from here forward will be spam related comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment