DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

another doorphone (mounted on glass window)

Again it seems as if no one in this industry takes pride in their work, or takes the time to neaten up the wiring once eveything is working properly. The only other 2 excuses I could come up with are - "it's not my job" = someone un, or underqualified made this mess, OR it could do with money. Either the person who did this was not paid a decent wage, and therefore took the fast and easy way out of it, or the customer was too cheap to pay for it to be done the right way and only wanted to pay for it to work. 

I was here twice, both times at the end of the day, and the employees like to leave at the 5:00 whistle, so there was no time for me to get in there and clean this mess up, which would have probably taken 2 or 3 hours to get done.
Yet another mess from the previous wiring tech.

So my work gets done as neatly as possible with what I had to work with. My relay was mounted just above the old relay, and behind the DSL modem, which is being replaced with the cable modems shown mounted to the wall at the bottom of the picture above.
my RC2a "mounted" behind the DSL modem (being deactivated)
and just above the old door phone relay for the old PBX

The old doorphone was mounted sideways on the left side of the door frame, just next to the door, however the e20b would have stuck out way too far, and the roll down gate is nearly flush with the storefront, so I had to get a little creative with how and where to monut the door bell, which i screwed to the side of the window frame making it appear as it is floating on the window.

Getting creative with mounting the doorphone with limited space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment