DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

3 relays/doorphones, and a router

One of the easiest jobs to do is coming behind a professional wiring tech / company who knows what they are doing. Unfortunately my job work order did not have the switch that this company needed on it, but they have not yet moved in when I completed this so it was OK for the time being. 

I had to connect 3 door relays to the newly prewired office wiring. I also had to mount and install my SRP router (which is not only a dual WAN router with 4 GB LAN ports, but it also provides WiFi, 2 USB ports, and 4 FXS and 1 FXO analog ports.)
SRP router patched in to jacks. (middle = cisco)
3 Viking RC2A relays installed (top left)

The guy who installed the low voltage wiring
removed the guts from an e20b door phone and
mounted it inside this multi tenant door phone!
Pretty awesome Idea, have to give respect to
Real Secure for coming up with that idea. 

This is the e20b that I installed to the existing wiring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment