DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Compare over 70 different phone systems

I just received an email from one of the mailing lists that I am on. This website has compiled an excel spreadsheet to compare the features of over 70 different phone systems. If you are in the market for a phone system this may be a decent starting point, I just gave it a quick once over so I can not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in, nor did i spend much time to determine if it tried steer your purchase towards something that the website is selling, but nonetheless I felt that I should share it with my readers. It can be viewed here: http://www.solpub.com/Offers/ResourceRegInput.aspx?nuosid=110456748&jid=0&spoid=1319 however you will be required to provide contact information such as your email address to obtain a link to the actual file.

4 comments:

  1. Very true you share in your blog. Today so many different kinds of phone systems in the market with different and advance features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it up.
    Pbx Phone System

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is variety of a multiline phone systems normally used in enterprise environments, including systems extending from small key schemes to large scale personal branch.Business telephone schemes are often amply classified into "key systems", "hybrid systems", and "private agency exchanges". But the post is awesome.





    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs are so interactive where we get lots of informative on any topics nice job keep it up !!
    Phone System Service

    ReplyDelete