DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Virgin mobile screwed me out of at least $40 balance that was on my phone.

I activated a Virgin Mobile phone with fictional information several months ago. I added over $100 in credit to the phone, so the credit on the phone should have remained active for 365 days, per the terms and conditions at the time that the money was added into the account. 

Today I attempted to use this phone after not using it for several months. About a week or two I checked the balance on the phone and it showed that there was still $40+ credit on the phone. I was using the 20c per minute plan, as I did not buy any minute packs, because this is a back up phone for when I do not want people knowing my main cell phone or google voice number, for when my blackberry battery is dead, or for when i need to make a second call while on the other line. 

I was considering upgrading my secondary phone to a more expensive model and changing plans to one of the monthly service plans that Virgin Mobile is now promoting - however with this information coming to light about how they just STOLE my money from my account, and the fact that AT&T has dropped the price of their prepaid offerings it appears that I will be looking elsewhere for my anonymous secondary phone.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found this post. I have a different problem with Virgin Mobile and it's blatant fraud just like your saying. This is what pisses me off about huge companies, there is no accountability! My problem, although dealing with a smaller amount, is still a fucking the customers over situation.

    Anyways, I purchased an unlimited voice, data and messaging plan on the 8th of June for $66. These plans last one month then you renew the same plan or change it according to your next months needs. I decided on the 2nd of July to change my July 8th through August 8th plan to the $30 unlimited data, messaging and 300 mins. The next thing I know my accounts billing cycling got changed to July 2nd through August 2nd... thus I'm now screwed out of my remaining unlimited mins (July 2nd-8th) I paid for! To make matters more frustrating I assumed I would still have my unlimited mins through July 8th so I used the phone as I normally do, consequently I now have used 215 of my 300 mins and it's only 3 days into my billing cycle. This is complete crap. This is fraud! They literally took my money for a service then cut that service short by 20%. I can't sell someone a book then take the first 4 chapters out before I ship it to them so what the hell makes this acceptable?

    ReplyDelete