DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Access controls


[EDIT: Wiring diagram to connect PAP2 to RC2a and E20B doorphone can be found HERE]

I have been installing access control systems lately. The systems are pretty easy to set up and install. I have installed various different types of systems, but mainly I have been connecting door phones (viking e-20B) with a relay (viking RC-2A) connected with a linksys PAP2 to provide dial tone to the door phone that is set up to hot dial an extension group in hosted VoIP PBX systems.








I have also recently began installing key chain wireless transmitter access control systems. These systems are even easier to install than the door phone systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment