DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

some updates to the site

I have just finished doing some minor updates to this blog. I have added a search bar above, and to the right I have added a YouTube player for my channel NYPJ, as well as some advertising from Google ad-sense and Amazon affiliates. There are also some other widgets that I have added to the right side bar, hopefully it will be handy for some of you visiting this blog.

I have struggled with the thought of leaving my blog ad-free, but I finally broke down and decided to attempt to monetize the blog, even if it only brings in a small amount of money. I am hoping that the ads do not become too obstructive of the content of the site, and that I do not need to end up removing them. You can trust that even though I have placed advertisements on the blog that my commentary will remain unbiased for or against any product or service that I discuss on this blog.

If you have found the content on this website to be of help to you, the I ask your assistance in helping make the new ads on the site a success and click through any of the ads that appeal to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment