DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Friday, July 30, 2010

16oz coke bottles for the price of 20oz bottles

Sorry for the off topic post, but while at the store earlier today to purchace a soda to quench my thirst from this heat I noticed that Coca-Cola products now come in 16oz bottles in place of the industry standard 20oz bottles - and they cost the same as their 20oz counterparts.

This is an outrage, and I recommend that you contact the CEO of Coca-Cola at:
phone: (404) 676-2121
fax: (404) 676-6792
email: officeofthechairman@na.ko.com

Hopefully Coca-Cola will realize that this was a mistake, and give its customers the 4 oz back that they stole from us, and that I can get back to posting on topic.

[EDIT] it took the CEO over 2 weeks to initially reply, to which he claimed the 16 oz was just another "choice" for consumers, and not meant to replace the 20 oz bottles. Yet I have not seen anywhere who stock BOTH the 16oz and 20oz products, so not sure what he meant there. He offered no resolution to the problem.  The second Email that I sent took even longer to respond to - and I advised him that he made no effort to retain me as a customer, nor provide an adequate response to my inquiry, and that at minimum I should have been provided with a coupon for a free Coca-Cola product, the response was that he did not think that offering a coupon would have remedied the problem, but claimed that I would receive a coupon in my mail - 6 months later, and I still have not received any coupon. EVERY issue from EVERY OTHER company where I made the CEO's office aware of a trouble I was provided with satisfactory, or better results, usually resulting in the CEO, or other management contacting me by phone less than 24 hours after my complaints, but not with Coca-Cola, they do not care about their customers. 

1 comment:

  1. This is how most companies today handle increasing the cost of a product - by downsizing! Soon everything we buy will be miniature versions of what we remember!

    ReplyDelete