DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

At-the-beep blogspot now live


I have been sitting around with a bunch of unused google voice numbers for a while.

I had put the matrix on one of the voicemails and sent the number out to Yahoo answers at least a year or two ago, and still get calls almost daily to that number with an occasional funny voicemail here and there, so I decided to take one of the other google numbers that I have and make a website for it.

If you call 313-ih4x0r which translates to 313-444-9079 you can participate in this little project.

What can this be used for?
Right now it is an experiment. I expect many blank voicemails, followed by people acting like assholes, but I can also envision how this might be useful to use as some type of public voice message board for people to leave messages back and fourth to each other.

All voice and text messages can be viewed at at-the-beep.blogspot.com or by clicking the At-the-beep link on the top of the page on any blog.nyphonejacks.com page.

Oh, and that matrix number, thats 646-48-1337-0

No comments:

Post a Comment