DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Modem + router + ATA mounted

I should have taken a before photo from when I arrived at this customers location. Everything was laying on the floor beside the desk in a spaghetti of a mess. 

I was only at this customer to install 2 VoIP phones, but he asked if there was anything that I could do to neaten up the mess that he had.

All unused or redundant wiring was removed, which was a lot, and just this alone cleaned up the previous mess. Next I mounted his cable modem, ObiHai Google Voice ATA, and E2500 router which I installed replacing the switch that the customer previously had. (He previously had the ObiHai acting as his router) 


No comments:

Post a Comment