DUE TO ISSUES WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS ALL IMAGES AFTER AUGUST 2015 ARE NOT SHOWING, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS WORKING!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Abandon ATF / law enforcement network closet.

Found this network room rather interesting. One of my customers moved into an office where the ATF and other government law enforcement agencies once occupied. The racks and most of the network equipment was ripped out, but there was still some T1 boxes and various wiring that was labeled with different law enforcement agencies.

This network room is now the network room for my customer. Any markings or labeling from any law enforcement agency was left there from when those agencies occupied this office space. To the best of my knowledge there is nothing in these images that would compromise any investigations these agencies may have had, or will have in the past or future. I believe that since this is how the office was left after they moved out from this office, that they have taken all precautions to safeguard any sensitive information, and I believe that posting these images are within my legal rights.

Bla, bla, bla, normally I only post images of networks that I have worked on, but I found this rather interesting. How often do you get to work in a network that was previously used for law enforcement. I apologize for my paranoid disclaimer above, but would rather be cautious than anything else. 

I did not remove anything from this location, nor are there any other images of this network that are not posted below.






No comments:

Post a Comment